As an experienced manufacturing automation solutions provider for more than 17 years, customers can rely on Pentamaster’s wide-ranging experience in material handling and equipment design to ensure the success of their projects.
Moreover, our team of in-house designers and manufacturing experts, based at our head office in Penang, Malaysia, extends advice and consultation, from project design right through to installation, to customers throughout the world. We always work hard to ensure that our material handling solutions meet your needs and requirements. Our wide ranges of services include:
1. Customer Support
With experienced field engineers and technicians, dedicated spares group, and maintenance resources familiar with your equipment, Pentamaster offers excellent customer service for preventative maintenance, regular check-ups, as-needed.
We provide fast and efficient services to customers regarding technical problem, system maintenance and spare parts requirements. Our support engineer is always available to help you troubleshoot and resolve your problems. We are here to provide you with world-class support 24/7. This pro-active approach to maximizing uptime and providing unbeatable customer service differentiates Pentamaster from the competition.
2. Design Engineering
Pentamaster is one of the leading material handling system suppliers in the South East Asia. Each system that we design is the result of the coordinated efforts of our technical sales professionals, mechanical & electrical engineers & most importantly, our customers.
- Mechanical Design – We have a strong team of more than 80 experienced mechanical designers that are capable of designing equipment for technological industries. Pentamaster also provides value-added design support solutions evolving from 3D & 2D CAD-CAM design based on Inventor, Solidwork to Pro-E. Pentamaster also has the ability to design with linear, stepper & servo motor drive, pneumatic control, optic sensors, gear and highly precision components.
- Initial Site Survey – From the initial concept stage, our sales engineers meet with customers to analyze their specific application needs. We begin with site survey, learning about your business nature, assessing your processes, and gaining a thorough understanding of the challenges you face in moving material in and out of the facility.
- Concept Development & Design – In this stage, we would develop a package proposal, which clearly defines performance characteristics as well as a detailed design, specifying the process. This will include speed or rates of flow, system flexibility; packaging, palletizing & storage requirements and ongoing maintenance issues. Our mechanical engineers develop functional specifications for the project.
- Implementation – Once the system is designed, our engineers follow through with the implementation of the project, by providing the system engineering, controls, software, documentation, equipment build, test, installation and commissioning services where required.
Our implementation staff are skilled and experienced in all aspects of material handling equipment design, and will install the system right the first time. We also provide critical-path schedule and work diligently to assure we adhere to the schedule.
- Start-Up, Training & Ongoing Technical Support – We provide comprehensive services, including training and on-going technical support.
- A Wide Range of Material Handling Engineering Services – From initial site survey, to concept development & design and implementation to start-up, training and technical support, Pentamaster takes full responsibility in assuring that every aspect of the project is accomplished to your contentment and to assure that your goals are met.
3. Project Management
Pentamaster has an expert project management team to assist with any project no matter how big or small. From the bid process through project implementation, the project management team communicates regularly to ensure the system provided meets customer expectations.
Project Management accompanies every service delivery by Pentamaster. These services include: coordination, supervision, planning, monitoring. We have the experience to meet the challenges of any projects that you are undertaking, locally and internationally.
4. Maintenance & Services
Pentamaster’s service technicians are vital when your equipment is down. With rapid response time, we help you minimize costly downtime if your equipment does have problems. Our experienced technicians are able to provide regularly scheduled maintenance as well as emergency repairs for the components of your material handling equipment. We provide extensive on-site and off-site support including 24/7 business coverage – as needed.
5. Turnkey Solutions
Pentamaster provides our customer turnkey solution services from planning, design, assemble, program, installation, maintenance and service your material handling equipment.
We offer the best material handling solutions and technology to our customers. From assembly and sequencing to RFID applications, Pentamaster offers a wide range of automation solutions for distribution, manufacturing and warehouse applications. Our unique solutions that have been widely used by major manufacturing industries across the globe include:
We provide the best turnkey solutions across the globe and have a wide range of :
- Intelligent Conveyor Technology
- Advanced Lifting Technology
- Customized Industrial Work Cells
- Software Automation Control
- High-tech Vision Inspection Technology
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID)
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Complete IT Infrastructure Services
System Control and Mechanical Design
|Custom Applications Development||- Think n Do
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Microsoft Visual Basic.Net
- Microsoft Access
- Motion Statement
- Microsoft SQL server
- Microsoft Studio.Net
|Software Platform Support|
|MES||SMS (Shopfloor Management Solution)|
|WMS||Warehouse Management Solutions|
|Custom Applications Development||- Inventor 8
- AutoCAD 2004
- Auto Dest MDT
- SolidWork 2007
|Data Acquisition & Controls Solutions|
- Pacific Scirntific
|PC & Industrial PC||- Microsoft Window
- Microsoft DOS (Real and Protect Mode)
- Entivity Think n Do
- Advantech Servers
- Micro – P
- PC 104 From factor
- Direct Ctrl