RFID for Automotive Manufacturing Plant
PIT had installed HF RFID solution for our customer in the Automotive Manufacturing. The RFID is part of a turnkey solution that is used to integrate with the MES which is also provided by PIT. By using RFID in the plant achieves:
- Real time WIP tracking in the production floor.
- The HF Tag used stands in high temperature of 250ºC and is chemical resistance that allow the RFID tag to be attached to the chassis through out every process.
- RFID information is used to integrate with the production automation equipment such as the painting robot. This is beneficial to the plant due to the fact that it eliminate human intervention and at the same time avoid human casualty in the heavy automated machinery area.
- The tag is read wirelessly and 99.99% read rate was achieved compared to barcode read which has a poor read rate due to barcode surface reflection problems.
- RFID Tags was recycled and reused since data in the tag can be rewritten. This has cut down material cost compared to disposable barcode solution.
RFID for Computer Assembler Plant
PIT had installed HF RFID solution for our customer in the computer assembly line. By using RFID in the plant enables:
- Real time WIP tracking in the assembly line.
- Due to the real time effect, the computers’ configuration can still be changed to customer’s request before each assembly process.
- The first time our customer used the capability of RFID to create a flexible production conveyor system called Smart Conveyor Modular Manufacturing.
- Enhanced the concept of smart conveyor due to the fact that RFID reading in high speed conveyor supersede barcode.
- The tag is read wirelessly and 99.99% read rate was achieved compared to barcode read which has a poor read rate due to barcode surface reflection problem.
- RFID Tags was recycled and reused sicne data in the tag can be rewritten. This has cut down material cost compared to disposable barcode solution.
- RFID information was used to consolidate computer parts by integrating to another system component called Pick to Light.
RFID for Kindergarten
PIT had installed Active RFID solution for our customer in the Kindergarten. Each student is equipped with an RFID active wrist-tag.
The features of the System includes:
- Enables the system to identify each child, displaying them by name for ease in administration of the system.
- Allows parents to quickly detect child’s location as the tag communicates with the system in a pre-programmed interval.
- Parent/Guardian Pick-Up Identification to ensure safe child pick up. The parents will carry a RFID card for verification.
PIT had installed Active RFID solution for our customer in the Warehouse and Logistics. The system Provide high security control on the items store in warehouse.
Our system’s features:
- Providing a total inventory and operation visibility
- Improve overall supply chain traceability and visibility
- Provide both physical inventory and record accuracy
- To cut-down manual data entry and human error
- To minimize delivery errors due to human mistake
- Pick more orders accurately and save time. Allow real time check on location when SKU picked thus reduce errors