PENTAMASTER CORPORATION BERHAD, a Malaysian investment holding company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, is one of the global leaders in providing advanced, world-class manufacturing automation solutions & services to help worldwide customers meet their productivity challenges & maintain the edge required for success in a competitive business environment. Through our subsidiaries, we provide an integrated range of innovative services in technological solutions, manufacturing of automated & semi-automated machinery & equipments, designing & manufacturing of precision machinery components, as well as design, assembly & installation of computerized automation systems & equipments. With more than 20 years of experience in dealing with high-end technology companies across worldwide markets, we are confident to compete in terms of manufacturing flexibility, quality services, cost-effective solutions, timely delivery & positioned for greater growth. We would like to invite responsible and self-motivated individual to join us in the following capacity: job, vacancy
1. VISION ENGINEER/PROGRAMMER
- Minimum Degree in Optical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or Math.
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with 2D/3D profiles of object, colorimetric, radiometric and photometric measurement system.
- Provide expertise for vision inspection in various applications.
- Provide support on vision inspection application and design.
- Involve in vision product development.
2. AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Computer Science.
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with VB.Net, SQL, Control Programming etc
- Responsible creating and maintaining control program for manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible for writing and developing a program based on customer and management requirements.
- Responsible on utilizing hardware and developing software to control and improve the efficiency of manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible for debugging, troubleshooting and fixing machine according to specification.
3. MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year working experience in automation industry, material handling project or automotive line equipment.
- Fresh grads are also encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with pneumatics and motion control.
- Good skill in operating design software (MDT, Inventer etc)
- Action-oriented person.
- Responsible to carry out conceptual and actual design for automation solutions.
- Strives to meet with the production and quality goals that set by the department and ensure the project assigned complete on schedule.
- Ensure design output meet with the design input.
- Produce quality design to meet with internal & external customer expectations.
- Complete the parts drawings, quality user manual and assembly information record.
- Explore any improvement opportunity and makes proposal for corrective and preventive actions.
4. PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Fresh grads with practical training in a manufacturing environment preferably in machine automation assemblies, support services or design are also encouraged to apply.
- Able to perform assembly work accordingly.
- Must have technical skills in machine mechanical and electrical.
- Have working knowledge in machine assembly process, pneumatic components, functionality and application.
- Have working knowledge in moting control system i.e motion control design, motion control feedback system, motor sizing, motor applications and moto troubleshooting..
- Must have knowledge in reading and interpreting mechanical drawing and electrical schematics.
- Responsible of drawing out necessary parts needed for project (pneumatic fittings, screws etc).
- In charge and responsible of machine assembly, panels assembly, wiring, pneumatics routing and trunking management.
- Responsible for tool testing and alignment for machine optimum operation.
- Responsible for machine data collection for buy-off or verification purposes.
Please email your resume to below address. Human Resources – Ms. Yvonne firstname.lastname@example.org